Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons – God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was; conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, was resurrected, ascended unto heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ. We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Blessed Hope – the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Rapture of the Church.
- We believe in divine healing through faith in the name of or Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that healing is included in the redemptive work on the cross.